Tuesday, September 11, 2012

28 Weeks.

Here I am, sitting on the rocking chair, watching Maija fight sleep in her swing.  I am glad she has not outgrown this thing yet because on days like yesterday and mornings like today, I have no choice but to put her in her swing [After crying about 30-60 minutes because she does not want to nap]. 




I know what you are thinking, she is not tired.  But she is!!!  Her little adorable face and gummy smile just melts me every day.

 
Little Friday night family picnic.

 
Her favorite toy, the pink cup!



Tomorrow we go to the dr for shots :( and her well visit.  She seems to be growing well.  She is interested in food, but doesn't really eat more than a teaspoon at a time (most of it is on her face, hands and clothes).  She loves to smile (unless it's bedtime).  She is crawling around like an army woman.  She has started to mimic us in different ways with noises and facial expressions (and the smoke detector when my non-burning cooking set it off- she can make the highest pitched noises).  She is just such a love.  Such a love that WON'T SLEEP!  She is a fighter, which I am thankful for in many ways, no one wants a weak daughter, but that means she will most likely be stubborn so it should make for interesting teen years.  I can't even think about that now, who knows if I will die from sleep exhaustion before then anyway.

 
Little nude butt time at the cabin.


In case you have been living in a cave, football season started which means that the TV is on a lot at our house since we got the NFL package (for free!) and Ryan loves himself some football.  Which meant, Maija was in 3 different outfits Sunday.  1- Church 2-Vikings 3-Seahawks.  Amazing Vikings game and win (plus the family was over to watch so that was fun!) and the Seahawks.. :( sad day. 

 
GO SEAHAWKS!!!

 
Vikings outfit and seahawks hat- she will be confused! :]  But as long as she doesn't end up with a cheesehead we should be just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment