Monday, September 3, 2012

27 weeks.

This little girl just steals our hearts more and more each day.  We had a good labor day weekend.  Friday night we stayed in the city.  Ryan had to work late and it seems that even though I tried to put Maija to bed before he got home, she wouldn't have it and stayed awake to see her daddy.

"I'm having so much fun with dad!"

She might seem like she has been sleeping better based on pictures like this below and yes, she is napping like a champ but we are still working on the nights.  [The sleep specialist told us we have to get rid of the pacifier at night and we just haven't done it yet... but she is sleeping better at night since we have shortened her naps... all a work in progress].

Sleeping Beauty.

Sorry, I didn't sleep well last night mom, but I "love you".
 
Yes, I had a good nap!  Just playing here!
 
 
This last week Ryan bought a jetski.  We were so excited to head up to my parents cabin and enjoy time on the lake... and we did!  Just not on the jetski.  There are plugs on the back of the jetski that you have to open when driving to drain water, but you have to close them when you put the jetski back in the water, otherwise it will flood it... so yes, we flooded the jetski.  :(  But things happen and it is just stuff, hopefully it will be fixed this week.  We spent out time on my parents boats [which was awesome too!] instead of our new Robinson Jet Ski. 

Our jetski... being worked on.  Post flooding.  Thanks dad!

Good Morning Cabin Living!

Maija has definitely changed a lot in the last few weeks.  She has started to become more interactive [now I know why my mom says 6 months is her favorite age!].  She is starting to love Chloe... not quite as hyper about her as her cousin Abby is but she loves reaching for that doggie and I think it might spark crawling one of these days!

Maija entertaining Chloe.

I'm gonna get you!
Ryan has a new hobby for sure-fishing,  And what GREAT success he had!  20 fish!!!  Here is one of the bigger bass he caught right below my parents dock.   He even caught a Northern this weekend.  I think he is eager for Maija to get older to fish with him [or for Mark to come visit so they can catch fish together!]


This weekend, my mom and I played golf.  It was the first time since Oct 2011 I got to play!  {Perfect weather and so much fun to spend time with my mom.}  It was nice to get out there and makes me want to go more!  I laughed putting my clubs in the back of her convertible.  Oh mom.

Yes, I know I have pink and purple clubs... they are awesome!


1 comment: