Tuesday, November 20, 2012

38 Weeks.

Happy Thanksgiving!  We are looking forward to a few days off and spending time with my family.  Sounds like there will be a good size crowd at my parents house for turkey and I am looking forward to spending time with my sisters doing some shopping for black friday!

Maija has been on the move.  She doesn't stay in one place for long.  She gets around pretty quickly so we have to keep an eye on her.  She pulls herself up on everything and is moving from table to chair to toy to anything she can...  She is so strong. 

Loves her bath time

Bouncing at G&G's house

Monkey hat & food time

Loves all the games at G&G's

Pulling up and popping up out of no where :)

She likes to play alone- emptying her entire toy basket

1 comment:

  1. OMG that little red coat and leopard pants!!! Less than a month till I get to physically see and hold her!!! That's gonna be the best part about Christmas, even more than the Seahawks game! And you know how much I am looking forward to that!! Happy Thanksgiving R.Robs! Tell all the Goffs I say so too!! XOXO
    ~Aunt YiYi

    ReplyDelete