Tuesday, April 24, 2012

8 Weeks.

This morning as we were all cuddled in bed, I said, "Wow, 8 weeks ago I was getting ready to deliver our little gnomey".  8 weeks.  So much about her has changed.  She looks different.  She is bigger and stronger.  Her personality is shining through.  She has big smiles, big pouts, loud screams, she says ooo's and aaaa's.  I just didn't know how much I would love this adorable little girl.

Mornings with mama
She had a lot of first's this week again.  When you are 8 weeks old you will continue to have a lot of firsts.


Smilin girl

Telling daddy about her day

"Why do you do this to me mom?"

"Tummy time on the boppy is way more fun!"

She went to Target for the first time and did great!
She made it through her first earthquake... gave mama a heart attack but she was just smiling.  Adventurous little baby. 
She went to a few new restaurants.
Cheered her daddy and friends on at the the 5K Color Run!


1 comment:

  1. HAHA! Oh man that turban pic is awesome! LOVE it!!! :) Her smile melts my heart. She is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete