Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3 weeks old.

I can't believe Maija is 3 weeks old already but then again it seems like she has been a part of our family for so much longer than 3 weeks.  She has been such a delight.  We are constantly laughing at her funny facial expressions noting how often she looks like a grumpy old man. 

 
"No more pictures please"

Liverpool Family


We weighed YaYa last night and she is now about 8 1/2 pounds!  She is becoming the little chunker, which we love.  She is still doing well sleeping at night 5-6 hour stretch, feeding, then another 2-3 hours.  She has gotten better at naps since I started swaddling her and putting her in her room/crib.  We even made it to church this last Sunday and she slept through the whole thing, so we are hoping that is the new Sunday trend.  I hope next week I can even pay attention to what the pastor is saying instead of holding my breath the whole service hoping she doesn't cry :]


Morning chat with mama


No comments:

Post a Comment