We are getting close to the due date. It seems like everyone is having their babies early so we will see if she is here before Leap Day...I still think she will be a March baby. Ryan and I are 95% sure of what we are going to name her- sorry, we are keeping it a secret!
We have our crib and rocking chair put together, we need to get the matress so we can make her bed. I enjoy going in there listening to lullabies and just picturing what life might be like, of course in my mind she is always sleeping or smiling, I think the reality will be a tad bit different...or so I have heard!
And here is a little peek of the growing bump in the corner.
I met our Pediatrician this week, she is from Iowa and I really liked her a lot. Another thing to check off the list. We really only have a few more things to do!
26 more days.
Ahh! You have the cutest nursery! Next time I design a nursery, I'm hiring you :) Looking good!
ReplyDeletexoxo Em
I love that leafy ottoman... and super cute rocker. Well done Laura. :)
ReplyDelete